2009 UEFA Champions League Final Thread

stretford420

Who will be the Champions of Europe?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Champions of Europe?

• FC Barcelona
    • Manchester United FC

Xavi and Iniesta giving manure a footballing lesson, dont know what fergie was thinking putting out anderson against those pair if i were one of those id be insulted.

they are both world class players they see the next pass before they even get the ball from putting a killer ball through to being in a position to recieve the ball all top notch.

Bid for either in the summer gentleman? 50 mill and i think Iniesta is ours lol. we will have Tevez while were at it

Anyone else think SAF made a huge mistake blowing £30m on Berbatov?

He was a waste of money, but at Manchester United you can spend £30m on players who dont work out and it doesnt matter. So yes and no.

dunno what game your all watching,man united been useless one of those games where things dont go there way and they loose there head but barcelona aint exactly been great either infact average 2 goals from very sloppy defending,Hey but i guess platini is happy.

Anyone else think SAF made a huge mistake blowing £30m on Berbatov?

He was a waste of money, but at Manchester United you can spend £30m on players who dont work out and it doesnt matter. So yes and no.

In a number of ways he reminds me of Kimi Raikonnen, its like "I've got the the top, I'm set up for life, **** it, i'm gonna chill out and enjoy life a bit"

Â