• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooney is devastating when he drops deep and play-makes. I would play him as an attacking midfielder every day of the week.

He has played very well on the left in recent weeks.

While it wouldnt surprise me if he ends up in the "Paul Scholes" role when Scholes retires, I think Rooney is too good a player to constrict to a single position. He is so aware of what is going on around him that he knows when its time to be in the box and when its time to be in midfield. His ball retention is first class, he just never loses possession, his passing is so accurate and he sees passes that other people dont. He is a lot faster than he looks like he should be too. Wayne Rooney is a sensational player. I think if I could have any player in the league down the Villa, it would be him.

Is it me or does the co commentator on ITV want to actually have sex with Utd?

Also, Ronaldo's freeicks, just hits it hard yes?

Why so much credit, surely someone like Beckham who tries to put it in a particular spot is harder than Ronaldos, he just hits it really hard and hopes it moves?

Well it now seems (since the 10th minute) that Utd will try and keep Arse at arms length, avoid fouls, yellow cards, and breaking a sweat. Maybe not the 2nd half the neutrals like I hoped for.

Is it me or does the co commentator on ITV want to actually have sex with Utd?

Also, Ronaldo's freeicks, just hits it hard yes?

Why so much credit, surely someone like Beckham who tries to put it in a particular spot is harder than Ronaldos, he just hits it really hard and hopes it moves?

Yea, it's really easy to do what Ronaldo does.....

...hence why everybody other player is ratting these freekicks in by 'just hitting them hard', oh wait, they're not...

Â