TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

I'd much rather the CL was won by a club that has already won it and not have Arsenal or Chelsea joining our exclusive little club. Last night I was hoping for a comfy Barça win, tonight for Man Utd to score about 5.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally best ive seen is villa v everton :P

Everton v Villa was far better.

In response to the other post, yes Utd are far better with Tevez rather than Berbatov.

i meant all of the games between us and them this season.

and back OT, i hope man united get a real edge over arsenal, and then man united go to final and win it, english team and all.

Man Utd, should be in the final now

Strange thing to say.

with the amount of chances that they have had, they should be 4 up

But their not, its only 1 and Arsenal are still in this tie.

I think his point was that united should be home and dry now with the chances they've had. I'm rooting for Arsenal in this one, hopefully they can score in this half and the second leg would be cracker.

Arsenal have come back into the game and Gray and Tyler are spot on wth their praise of the ref, awful dive then by Ronaldo and why is Fergie taking off Tevez.

I think you answered that question with the first part of your post mate.

Arsenal have come back into the game and Gray and Tyler are spot on wth their praise of the ref, awful dive then by Ronaldo and why is Fergie taking off Tevez.

but replaces him with the lazy Berbatov, who will probably score now

How have Arsenal won so many games in recent weeks? Some of their players I wouldn't want in our first team. Denilson, Bendtner, Diaby and Song look very dodgy tonight. Is it just poor opposition?

partly and down to a couple of world class players like Fabregas and Ashravin, thats the difference like with Liverpool. thats why breaking the top 4 is so hard no team outside of the top 4 can have these players.

but replaces him with the lazy Berbatov, who will probably score now

For me, Berbatov is a good striker but nowhere near a £30m Man Utd front man. Spurs yes.

Manchester United will go through now with a win, a draw or a scoring defeat by only one clear goal. I'm delighted.

I think we'll lose 2-1 next week, but we're still going to Rome.

Fingers crossed you get **** battered at the Emirates.

You're lucky Arshavin isn't going to be playing, because given their current form in the league, they'd probably tear you another arsehole.

Manchester United will go through now with a win, a draw or a scoring defeat by only one clear goal. I'm delighted.

You're lucky Arshavin isn't going to be playing, because given their current form in the league, they'd probably tear you another arsehole.

Mate, this is going to be another United year. :shock:

Mate, this is going to be another United year. :shock:

What's with the smilie?

Â