TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

I have this nagging suspicion that Arsena; are going to win the whole thing, I can't shake it.

In reality, it should be a United Barca final. If Barca play to their best they should win the whole thing but United could very well retain the trophy.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like an Arsenal-Barca final as I dislike United and like Barca.

Should be a good game of football if that happens as well.

Football wise it would be the best out come I think.

It would also represent the lesser of the possible evils, I really don't want either Chelsea or Arsenal to win a European Cup. I don't want Utd to either but then they already have 3 so it makes no difference really other than it will piss Liverpool off.

fancy arsenal to cause a shock tonight

i hope barcelona wiln tomorrow but can only see a chelsea win

I think barcelona will win it..in my eyes they are big favorites..chelsea needs to open up and that will give messi and the boys some space to do what they do best.

So long as the final is United Barca I don't really care what happens in this competition. I've got a horrible feeling that Chelsea will beat Barca though. I'm thinking that Barca's style will suit them better away, they'll be able to take greater advantage of their ability to counter attack, but I can't shake this worrying feeling that Chelsea will nick it. Like Trent I really, really don't want to see Chelsea or Arsenal win the Champions League.

barca will win no doubt about it, they are a level above everyone else atm and united's experience will prove too much for arsenal

i say chelsea 1 - 3 barca

arsenal 1 - 1 manu

I dread to see chelsea winning on penalties or something.

So long as the final is United Barca I don't really care what happens in this competition

Sounds like you care quite alot about what happens then... ;)

You know what I mean ;).

I'll be watching with a United and an Arsenal fan tonight.

I'd better sit in the middle I think.

Just remember you need to remind the Arsenal fan that we have won the European Cup and that we were actually Champions at the time. You need to do this at least once every 10 mintues its your duty.

I have managed to maintain this average with an Arsenal supporting friend of mine for the vast majority of their CL games in the last 4 years.

Don't let me down :D

I'll be watching with a United and an Arsenal fan tonight.

I'd better sit in the middle I think.

Just remember you need to remind the Arsenal fan that we have won the European Cup and that we were actually Champions at the time. You need to do this at least once every 10 mintues its your duty.

I have managed to maintain this average with an Arsenal supporting friend of mine for the vast majority of their CL games in the last 4 years.

Don't let me down :D

:lol:

Oh don't worry I'll remind him, I have been since they beat Roma.

I much prefer Le Arse to ManUre but I just can't have them getting anywhere near that trophy.

Â