• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that my friends, is the difference between the very top (Man U) and the rest (Arsenal and us).

Fair play to Utd they made Arsenal look exactly like they are - little boys who can play keepy up in the playground, but soon get found out when the big boys come to play.

Just goes to show Utd are absolutely way ahead of the likes of Arsenal. The ga between them and Arsenal is far, far greater than the gap between Arsenal and us.

And that my friends, is the difference between the very top (Man U) and the rest (Arsenal and us).

Fair play to Utd they made Arsenal look exactly like they are - little boys who can play keepy up in the playground, but soon get found out when the big boys come to play.

Just goes to show Utd are absolutely way ahead of the likes of Arsenal. The ga between them and Arsenal is far, far greater than the gap between Arsenal and us.

Arsenal played a bunch of kids at pompey and won 3-0 comfortably. Think again.

Man Utd are better than Pompey?

I think you pretty much just proved his point.

Yellow and red cards

21.01 As a rule, a player who is sent off the field of play is suspended for the next

match in a UEFA club competition. The Control and Disciplinary Body is

entitled to augment this punishment. For serious offences the punishment

can be extended to all UEFA competition categories.p

Surely that means ANY desision can be disputed?

Yellow and red cards

21.01 As a rule, a player who is sent off the field of play is suspended for the next

Does that not read that they can make the punishment worse if they want to? Nothing about dispute?

Yellow and red cards

I think it says they can add to (augment) the punishment.

Shocking really and I feel sorry for the poor lad. He is one of the few Man Utd players who is actually likable, just.

Thought Fergie would say something along the lines of "I'll get onto UEFA and try and get it reversed", but he just said it cannot be appealed and its a shame.

Has anyone done a recount of the players as i swear it looked as though United had 12 men on the pitch all through that game..they got men behind the ball soo quickly never really gave Le Arse any time or space ... don't like Man U but you have to admire them

if they can play like this with the likes of O'Shea and Fletcher ..good help the rest of us

I had to laugh at the match thread over on Arsenal mania. When Fletcher was sent off, they were all over the moon that he would be missing the final. Not a single hint of irony that the whole Arsenal squad would be missing the final.

I had to laugh at the match thread over on Arsenal mania. When Fletcher was sent off, they were all over the moon that he would be missing the final. Not a single hint of irony that the whole Arsenal squad would be missing the final.

:clap:

I hope you pointed this out.

Â