The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I fancy watching a thriller/mystery type film tonight, had a look at the IMBD top 50 thrillers, but I've seen most of the them. Can anyone recommend something?

girl with the dragon tattoo, kiss the girls, arlington road, zodiac, lives of others, as mentioned above infernal affairs

I back up the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Lives of Others and Zodiac. All excellent films :D

Zodiac in particular, very underrated and one of my favourite Blu-Rays.

I fancy watching a thriller/mystery type film tonight, had a look at the IMBD top 50 thrillers, but I've seen most of the them. Can anyone recommend something?

girl with the dragon tattoo, kiss the girls, arlington road, zodiac, lives of others, as mentioned above infernal affairs

This is a great thriller/mystery film.

Its a mind **** at the same time and you probably need an IQ of 7000 to understand it but i think its worth it in the end

dark_city.jpg

This is a great thriller/mystery film.

Its a mind **** at the same time and you probably need an IQ of 7000 to understand it but i think its worth it in the end

dark_city.jpg

Watched this the other week, already can't remember half of it *shakes head*. Liked it though.

Juanpablo - Ive seen Memento, liked it, never fancied Minority Report because of Tom Cruise, never seen Oldboy, I'll try that soon.

Just watched Frailty again after forgetting I'd watched it a few years ago, liked it.

sound_of_noise.jpg

Watched this last as part of the Istanbul film fest.

Brilliant is all I can say. It's about a group of 6 'musical terrorists' you make music on anything and everything.

They 'rob' a bank by taking it over, playing a 3 minute piece using stamps, shredding machines, till alarms amongst other things.

They also take over an operating theatre and play a piece using the patient, gas bottles and oxygen masks.

Really really enjoyed it.

Massive thumbs up for Source Code.

Superb.

I thought it was good and recommend it too. Although it isn't anywhere near as complex as it likes to think it is. Not as good as 'Moon' but worth a watch. It's one of the better films that have come out recently.

Think I may have mentioned the following earlier in the thread but it is worth another mention anyway:

edukators_poster-small.jpg

Massive thumbs up for Source Code.

Superb.

Think I may have mentioned the following earlier in the thread but it is worth another mention anyway:

edukators_poster-small.jpg

Brilliant film. I enjoyed it as I did with Goodbye Lenin.

the gf has gone out on a hen do unsure whether to have a foreign film session or watch el classico online, thats the problem with foreign films you cant do 2 things at once!

got white ribbon, ip man, city of life and death and assembly to get through

Â