The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

So, going to the cinema tonight and we're chosing between "True grit" and "I am number 4". Which one?

Is True Grit still in the cinemas?

Over here it is. But we didn't go to the cinema after all. The weather was too nice so we stayed at her place and had a few beers and some whisky. Which was quite nice too. And now we're planning to see Black Swan instead.

So, going to the cinema tonight and we're chosing between "True grit" and "I am number 4". Which one?

Over here it is. But we didn't go to the cinema after all. The weather was too nice so we stayed at her place and had a few beers and some whisky. Which was quite nice too. And now we're planning to see Black Swan instead.

I know its not quite there yet but I love going to the cinema during those really hot heat waves, if only for the respite from the heat for a few hours. The fact that they are not choc full of kids glued to their mobiles does not hurt either!

I know its not quite there yet but I love going to the cinema during those really hot heat waves, if only for the respite from the heat for a few hours. The fact that they are not choc full of kids glued to their mobiles does not hurt either!

Oh, I don't have a problem with that either. It was just that this was the first day with really nice weather and we'd both longed for sitting on her porch and just relax with some drinks.

Oh, I don't have a problem with that either. It was just that this was the first day with really nice weather and we'd both longed for sitting on her porch and just relax with some drinks.

Cant blame you for that.

The first day of any spell of good weather must be a nightmare for cinemas!

Isnt it about ballet?

[/ghey] :winkold:

If Natalie Portman getting it on with Mila Kunis is ghey then... well it is literally ghey I suppose.

:suspect:

But in the most awesome way possible!

Black Swan is brilliant.

Isnt it about ballet?

Yep. It also has a raunchy lesbian scene involving Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.

ghey?

As Gareth said, technically yes. ;)

Black Swan is brilliant.

Isnt it about ballet?

Yep. It also has a raunchy lesbian scene involving Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.

ghey?

As Gareth said, technically yes. ;)

Not for us.

Anyway, lesbian action aside, it's still a brilliant film.

Â