The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Bluewaffle juice :puke:

On a lighter note, I watched "The Town" on Saturday. Hadn't heard much about it, and to be honest I wasn't too excited when I saw ben Affleck had directed it.

But it was excellent.

So my recommendation is do yourself a favour and avoid this portion of bluewaffle juice if you know what's good for you.

It's a Roland Emmerich movie Bri, what did you expect? :mrgreen:

I just kind of flicked over to it and said "I'll see what happens" :lol: I'll put his name on the banned list. As an aside wrt to my previous recommendation, what did you think of Waltz with Bashir, Desi?

I just kind of flicked over to it and said "I'll see what happens" :lol: I'll put his name on the banned list. As an aside wrt to my previous recommendation, what did you think of Waltz with Bashir, Desi?

Loved it Bri, thought provoking and stylistically gorgeous.

Bluewaffle juice :puke:

On a lighter note, I watched "The Town" on Saturday. Hadn't heard much about it, and to be honest I wasn't too excited when I saw ben Affleck had directed it.

But it was excellent.

Was pretty good, but I couldn't understand a single word the skanky sister said in the whole film.

Watched Inception last night. Not the easiest tofollow but a decent film.

Been leant the film Milk too. Is it worth watching?

Started watching Inception last week, switched it off after about 45mins thought it was dire.

Watched Inception last night. Not the easiest tofollow but a decent film.

Been leant the film Milk too. Is it worth watching?

Started watching Inception last week, switched it off after about 45mins thought it was dire.

I watched it all the way through but I just don't get where the high praise comes from. I watch a lot of films and mark them all on IMDB. No way is this more than a seven.

People are easily blinded by hype it seems.

Went to watch the Adjustment Bureau yesterday. Well worth a watch, not outstanding or owt, but a film I enjoyed.

People are easily blinded by hype it seems.

to be fair i can remember alot of people on here staying away from the hype and trying to watch it really early, id read a few articles in empire and seen a few trailers but i hadnt gone hype overboard before i watched it and i absolutely loved it

but thats why IMO you have to see things early, the amount of people in my office who slate slumdog/crash/hurt locker/kings speech/no country for old men is crazy

Â