The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I'm genuinely shocked that anyone could call memento "garbage".

It's an amazing film.

You'll be telling me you liked' Being Human ' with Robin Williams next.... 

Never seen it, but it sounds shit.

I'm genuinely shocked that anyone could call memento "garbage".

It's an amazing film.

You'll be telling me you liked' Being Human ' with Robin Williams next.... 

Never seen it, but it sounds shit.

Its so bad - its a must watch    (that i said I couldn't watch it all the way through !)

looks dreadful, depp looks like a ghost and thinks he is Joe Pesci from Goodfellas

This one is either gonna suck the big one or be brilliant. But I think it might suck cuz Guy Pearce dropped out of it. Shame, I like Pearce.

So the Avengers then.

I don't know why they persist with these kids movies tbh. Totally ludicrous plot, basically just one huge action scene after another and a complete cerebral overload of special effects. Two and a bit hours of complete insanity.

It was frickin brilliant! An easy 8.5 on the Pooligan scale.

No spoilers, but that scene with Hulk and Iron Man -

Edited by wazzap24

Adam sandler has fallen so far off the wagon it's untrue. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in most situations because he's having a laugh with friends and making good money but jack and Jill was an abomination to the film industry, easily on my worst 5 films ever. God knows what the cobbler is like but I won't be finding out.

So the Avengers then.

I don't know why they persist with these kids movies tbh. Totally ludicrous plot, basically just one huge action scene after another and a complete cerebral overload of special effects. Two and a bit hours of complete insanity.

It was frickin brilliant! An easy 8.5 on the Pooligan scale.

No spoilers, but that scene with Hulk and Iron Man -

Adam sandler has fallen so far off the wagon it's untrue. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in most situations because he's having a laugh with friends and making good money but jack and Jill was an abomination to the film industry, easily on my worst 5 films ever. God knows what the cobbler is like but I won't be finding out.

Never knew Sandler was on the wagon! Vast majority of films he has done have been garbage

So the Avengers then.

That's what I don't like - too many huge action scenes and buildings being destroyed, etc. Scenes like that should be used sparingly but they seem to be every 5 minutes - Transformers, Avengers, Godzilla, Man of Steel, etc. Just shit being thrown around and skyscrapers being levelled. 

So the Avengers then.

That's what I don't like - too many huge action scenes and buildings being destroyed, etc. Scenes like that should be used sparingly but they seem to be every 5 minutes - Transformers, Avengers, Godzilla, Man of Steel, etc. Just shit being thrown around and skyscrapers being levelled.

Nah, it just make sense for what the movies are.

I don't really understand the constant complaints. If you don't like a certain style of movie, don't see it. If you want to see more of a certain style of movie, support it financially by seeing it.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 1

So the Avengers then.

Nah, it just make sense for what the movies are.

I don't really understand the constant complaints. If you don't like a certain style of movie, don't see it. If you want to see more of a certain style of movie, support it financially by seeing it.

What is the point of a forum if I can't complain! :P 

I like movies, so I watch them. I'm not going to like every one I see.  I did like some of the Marvel movies, its just sometimes some of them could be improved in my opinion by scaling back the scenes of destruction a wee bit. 

JOKER_LETO.jpg

Officially revealed. Not too sure what to think. Not convinced but at least it's different to any version that has come before plus I trust Leto to perform and steal the show.

Hard to tell from a single shot, he looks proper evil rather than just mad, the tats feel forced to me

Really dont like the tatoos however the original release pictures of Heaths Joker were ridiculous so ill try to hold judgement.

Id like to see an older version of the Joker, one that has become even more maniacal with age a bit detached from reality maybe. Stand up Daniel Day Lewis.

Â