The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I watched He Who Dares the other night, I wasn't expecting much at all and just wanted an easy to watch film with a bit of action. It was one of the worst films I have ever seen.

I take it that's not the a remake of Who Dares Wins, with Lewis Collins is it? Cus if it is.... :angry:

No it's not but suppose it has influenced it, in that it's a hostage situation and that it has ripped off the film title.

I watched He Who Dares the other night, I wasn't expecting much at all and just wanted an easy to watch film with a bit of action. It was one of the worst films I have ever seen.

If you watch anything directed by Paul Tranter you deserve all you get ;)

He's well known for making unwatchable macho bollox.

Just looked up his name and I have seen a few of his other films. Netflix when bored has a lot to answer for.

Yes all his films I've seen have the same air of shitness about them. This one just seemed far worse than the others.

im ashamed to say i watched The Godfather for the first time last night, brilliant.

The first one? Watch Godfather II immediately - it's every bit as good. III is OK, but not in the same league as I and II.
  • Like 1

Chef.

Really didn't think I'd like it. I'm not especially interested in farting about with food for the sake of it, and I don't like how Jon Favreau portrays characters.

But it gets a solid 8. Beautifully shot, Favreau brilliant and John Leguizamo great as always. Added bit of Scarlett for the icing.

• Like 1

yep, I do really like the third one though. There's only one particular actress in it who spoils it with eye-wateringly awful acting, but it's only a notch below the first two for me. 

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

i would of loved to have played the horse in it.

So you could get into bed with an old man?

yes.

Loneliness does a lot to a man.

im not lonely ive got jesus.

watched ben hur the other week for the second time, absolute classic.

Â