World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I think I'm gonna reactivate my account just so I can have a fly around the new Azeroth. Not interested in levelling or anything. Does my WOTLK Dvd have the whole game on it or was that just an add on? As I think digging that disk out is quicker then downloading the whole game from scratch. New Laptop FTL

BRD was absolutely **** huge. Never did really know my way round properly. I remember farming one of the bosses with Dan to get fire res boots. You'd leg it in past a load of dwarves. and then drop down to fight the fire elemental.

So, Azeroth changed!

XnhXVl.jpg

My home town, Brill. :D

4u2Ral.jpg

Durotar.

Q6CXBl.jpg s5Ibol.jpg

Orgrimmar, which is basically a different city now. Some of it is flooded, the Goblins got their own area. Thrall moved out, and his throne room is now where the bank used to be. Gamon is a level 85 elite who hits cloth for 50k+ (I checked), the Zeppelin Tower is now inside the city and, well, I dont want to spoil everything just yet so I'll leave it at that.

Orgrimmar, which is basically a different city now. Some of it is flooded, the Goblins got their own area. Thrall moved out, and his throne room is now where the bank used to be

Garrosh's throne room. ;)

This new city is taking some getting used to. I can't believe that the goblins have already trashed voodoo corner.

I remember when I first saw WoW, I was watching in awe at the vastness of the world, when a friend was flying from, I think, Arathi, down to Booty Bay. I think I may take a similar route myself when I have time just to see how much of it can be recognised now.

Orgrimmar, which is basically a different city now. Some of it is flooded, the Goblins got their own area. Thrall moved out, and his throne room is now where the bank used to be

Garrosh's throne room. ;)

This new city is taking some getting used to. I can't believe that the goblins have already trashed voodoo corner.

I remember when I first saw WoW, I was watching in awe at the vastness of the world, when a friend was flying from, I think, Arathi, down to Booty Bay. I think I may take a similar route myself when I have time just to see how much of it can be recognised now.

Most of it looks exactly the same, tbh....it's just random areas with fires or crevasses...and a few towns that have been destroyed, like SS....

SW looks better than it did before, so so much for all the fire and brimstone...

Nostalgia like a really bad person:

exhVpl.jpg

OES67l.jpg

V0FE5l.jpg

I dont think I have been there since Vanilla. Certainly not as far as Drakki at least. It's kinda sad to see this so easy now (took about 40 mins for a full run, and they significantly buffed the hitpoints of every single mob in there in patch 4.0.3 last week) but it was fun to see the place from the perspective of a melee character, and just to see it again. Drakki doesnt drop T0 chests any more though.

Oh, and I healed LBRS earlier, the first time I have ever healed anything ever. Nobody died! :mrgreen:

Those were the days Nays. Used to love UBRS, excellent instance. Dropping down off the balcony, great fun. What was that purple thing that dropped off Rend that people needed for a clothing pattern? I won that on my first ever outing, without actually knowing what it was for!

Demo is as Demo was. Very powerful. Very safe. Kinda dull.

Destruction is awesome now, however you probably want to be 54 (Soul Fire) before you take it.

Mages are great to level and always have been for that matter. Great fun. You could try a Shamy too as they are much more fun to level now and a bit more challenging than most classes when it gets to later levels.

Â