• 3 days - a week
    • a week - 2 weeks
    • 2 weeks - 1 month
    • 1 month - 3 months
    • 3 months - 6 months
    • 6 months - 1 year
    • 1 year- 3 years
    • 3 years+ ?

My fiancee knelt before me two days ago while i was seated at my computer. Switched the computer off to allow me to concentrate better and had an extra bonus in that i could watch our reflection on the computer screen. A real turn on and finished earlier than usual to the delight of my fiancee as she keeps telling me thats why 'job' is in the title.

In the past 24 hours is the most popular vote? I find that hard to believe - assuming people are voting at random times, then a fair few people are getting it every day? or there abouts.

Perhaps people are deliberately coming in here to register a vote immediately after a successful evening, hence the results are somewhat skewed. Or do people really get it on every day? I don't, that's for sure.

Have had to move back in with my parents for a few months and this is basically a dry spell for a few months as I can't exactly take anyone home and I'm not gonna meet anyone anyway as I live in the middle of nowhere.

5 months in and even the Queen is starting to look sexy on the money. I need to get back to London sharpish.

In the past 24 hours is the most popular vote? I find that hard to believe - assuming people are voting at random times, then a fair few people are getting it every day? or there abouts.

Perhaps people are deliberately coming in here to register a vote immediately after a successful evening, hence the results are somewhat skewed. Or do people really get it on every day? I don't, that's for sure.

People bump the thread after they have had their leg over, obviously.  

Have had to move back in with my parents for a few months and this is basically a dry spell for a few months as I can't exactly take anyone home and I'm not gonna meet anyone anyway as I live in the middle of nowhere.

5 months in and even the Queen is starting to look sexy on the money. I need to get back to London sharpish.

Find yourself some web cam sex partners.

• Like 1

It was pure coincidence that levi bumped the thread the one night my lady friend stayed over during the week. I usually only see her every couple of weeks.

So you can put my vote down to coincidence :)

• Like 1

Find yourself some web cam sex partners.

ashleyyoungonline.JPG

Bah! Where were you after he took that dive against us in the 2-2 draw?

Missus chest area has done one of those "hormone-grow-a-cupsize" manoeuvres. I hadn't noticed until she did a "feel this" on me. I'm about to alter the above poll

(alternatively a massive wank)

Â