• 3 days - a week
    • a week - 2 weeks
    • 2 weeks - 1 month
    • 1 month - 3 months
    • 3 months - 6 months
    • 6 months - 1 year
    • 1 year- 3 years
    • 3 years+ ?

How long has it been since you got some? I'm on somewhat of a dry spell. I thought it would be interesting to hear how regularly the average Villa man/woman is getting the ride these days?

Edit: If its not too personal a question.....

If it makes you feel any better, I'll admit that even if I'm in for a period of regular hanky panky right now the answer before thursday would've been six months. You have my sympathies - dry spells can be tough.

About 5 hours ago. Good one too. :thumb: My longest spell without any though is 13 months. That was tough. After I lost my virgintiy that is, for all the smart arses here. :P The good thing about that spell though, is not that I found myslef and all that shite, but that the girl didn't believe mer when I said it was such a long time ago. :D I took that as a compliment. :nod: So, cheer up, mate. You'll survive. And maybe that plastic girl doesn't look that bad after all? ;) And no, yet again for all you smart arses, it wasn't a plastic girl that ended my spell, nor was it one earlier this evening. In fact, I might as well say I haven't ever used one so you can all shut up. :nod:

Â