• 3 days - a week
    • a week - 2 weeks
    • 2 weeks - 1 month
    • 1 month - 3 months
    • 3 months - 6 months
    • 6 months - 1 year
    • 1 year- 3 years
    • 3 years+ ?

About 5 hours ago. Good one too. :thumb: My longest spell without any though is 13 months. That was tough. After I lost my virgintiy that is, for all the smart arses here. :P The good thing about that spell though, is not that I found myslef and all that shite, but that the girl didn't believe mer when I said it was such a long time ago. :D I took that as a compliment. :nod: So, cheer up, mate. You'll survive. And maybe that plastic girl doesn't look that bad after all? ;) And no, yet again for all you smart arses, it wasn't a plastic girl that ended my spell, nor was it one earlier this evening. In fact, I might as well say I haven't ever used one so you can all shut up. :nod:

:suspect:

No one said a word Pelle.Guilt getting to you?

Go on tell us,what did you name her? :winkold:

About 5 hours ago. Good one too. :thumb: My longest spell without any though is 13 months. That was tough. After I lost my virgintiy that is, for all the smart arses here. :P The good thing about that spell though, is not that I found myslef and all that shite, but that the girl didn't believe mer when I said it was such a long time ago. :D I took that as a compliment. :nod: So, cheer up, mate. You'll survive. And maybe that plastic girl doesn't look that bad after all? ;) And no, yet again for all you smart arses, it wasn't a plastic girl that ended my spell, nor was it one earlier this evening. In fact, I might as well say I haven't ever used one so you can all shut up. :nod:

:suspect:

No one said a word Pelle.Guilt getting to you?

Go on tell us,what did you name her? :winkold:

Busted. :cry: I called her Laura... (Sorry, Laura, just a bad joke :oops: )

No, I've just been on here long enough to know that there are too many smart arses on here to jump on you as soon as they can. :nod: But obviously, that didn't help. ;)

Last night so must be nearly 24 hours, too long for my liking!

:shock:

Was he???????? :D

:lol: Couldn't help but just laugh out loud at that one. Lucky me I didn't read that a few seconds ago having my mouth full of Coke. :P Excellent.

Ouch, forgot about Trim. Ok, lads, nice to have met you all. And lassies, of course. Please don't tell Trim I moved to India

Whilst in fact I'm in Brazil

This thread reminds me of...........

Cut to man with a stoat through his head. He bows. Cut to film of Women's Institute applauding.

Presenter And now ...

Cut to a lifeboat somewhere at sea miles from any land. In the lifeboat are five bedraggled sailors, at the end of their tether.

First Sailor : Still no sign of land ... How long is it?

Second Sailor : That's a rather personal question, sir.

First Sailor: You stupid git. I meant how long we've been in the lifeboat. You've spoilt the atmosphere now.

Second Sailor : I'm sorry.

First Sailor : Shut up! We'll have to start again ... Still no sign of land ... how long is it?

Second Sailor: Thirty-three days, sir.

First Sailor : Thirty-three days?

Second Sailor: I don't think we can hold out much longer. I don't think I did spoil the atmosphere.

First Sailor : Shut up!

Second Sailor: I'm sorry, I don't think I did.

First Sailor: Of course you did.

Second Sailor : (to third Sailor) Do you think I spoilt the atmosphere?

Third Sailor: Well, I think you ...

First Sailor : Look, shut up! SHUT UP! ... Still no sign of land ... how long is it?

Last night for me, but only as I was very good over the weekend, and let the wife have a lie in both Saturday and Sunday, despite the fact she only works two days a week.

Sadly, during the act, she asked if I thought she was fat. I sort of mentioned she wasn't thin and she kind of lost interest thereafter. Thankfully, I didn't !

Sadly, during the act, she asked if I thought she was fat. I sort of mentioned she wasn't thin and she kind of lost interest thereafter. Thankfully, I didn't !

I reeeeeally hope that's a joke... :shock:

I'm afraid it's the honest truth. She kept her top on, and when I went to take it off she said no - and then asked me the question.

What else am I meant to say ? Of course not honey

Â