• 3 days - a week
    • a week - 2 weeks
    • 2 weeks - 1 month
    • 1 month - 3 months
    • 3 months - 6 months
    • 6 months - 1 year
    • 1 year- 3 years
    • 3 years+ ?

Mines on holiday at the moment with her mates and was on the week before she went so its been since the 11th July. :(

They're not known as backdoor days for nothing you know. It is a monthly window of opportunity. For her.

Early June, we live 150 miles or so away, and the two times Ive visited at hers well weve not been able to, and as Im sleeping on the couch when she visits in two weeks time I somehow think we'll have to wait until we go to Dublin in mid Septmber. Looking like three months plus then...

Mines on holiday at the moment with her mates and was on the week before she went so its been since the 11th July. :(

They're not known as backdoor days for nothing you know. It is a monthly window of opportunity. For her.

Haha, love it. She hasn't been lucky enough to get the tradesmans entrance yet. Maybe this month... ;)

Haha, love it. She hasn't been lucky enough to get the tradesmans entrance yet. Maybe this month... ;)

As much as I hate to say it, she'll probably meet someone else out there and not even have the courtesy to tell you and instead will just update her Facebook relationship status. :thumb:

Or is that the kind of thing that only happens in my shitty life?

As much as I hate to say it, she'll probably meet someone else out there and not even have the courtesy to tell you and instead will just update her Facebook relationship status. :thumb:

Or is that the kind of thing that only happens in my shitty life?

Get a fleshlight.

Yeah I can imagine. Where is she on holiday? Have you spoken to her about it?!

Greece. Haven't spoken to her about it. She hasn't been online and my phone is broke but I wouldn't even waste the credit tbh. We were supposed to do something when she was back but I guess that's out of the window now... We had been talking for a while after we met and were planning to do shit when she came back.

Whore

I feel like I should talk to her when she's online, but I really don't know what to say... :S It's an incredibly awkard situation :(

Make her feel as guilty as possible, whether you couldn't care less or it's killing you.

And as yillan said, 'like' the status. See if that gets the convo rolling.

Just move on as that's what's best for you. Focus on your own shit; the fact that it may well irritate the hell out of her is an added bonus.

Â