• 3 days - a week
    • a week - 2 weeks
    • 2 weeks - 1 month
    • 1 month - 3 months
    • 3 months - 6 months
    • 6 months - 1 year
    • 1 year- 3 years
    • 3 years+ ?

Sadly, during the act, she asked if I thought she was fat. I sort of mentioned she wasn't thin and she kind of lost interest thereafter. Thankfully, I didn't !

I reeeeeally hope that's a joke... :shock:

I'm afraid it's the honest truth. She kept her top on, and when I went to take it off she said no - and then asked me the question.

What else am I meant to say ? Of course not honey

Yeah, I think you are supposed to say that.

Sadly, during the act, she asked if I thought she was fat. I sort of mentioned she wasn't thin and she kind of lost interest thereafter. Thankfully, I didn't !

I'm afraid it's the honest truth. She kept her top on, and when I went to take it off she said no - and then asked me the question.

No, you did the right thing, honesty is always the best policy in relationships. However, I think you should have sugared it a bit by saying something like "Yeah, you're a heifer all right but the aluminium chloride is doing a top job on controlling your sweating." That way you have been honest and provided a charming compliment at the same time. :winkold:

Well... You don't have to lie as such, but Im sure you could have said something to spare her feelings being hurt so unneccesarily by your answer. You've got to make your girl feel good fella...!

You've got to make your girl feel good fella...!
One could argue that with the action of what he was doing rather than the words of what he was saying, he was attempting to make her feel good!

But I guess that really highlights one of the big differences between men and women

You've got to make your girl feel good fella...!
One could argue that with the action of what he was doing rather than the words of what he was saying, he was attempting to make her feel good!

But I guess that really highlights one of the big differences between men and women

Yes come to think of it, if someone said I was fat, but wanted to take my top off anyway - I should be grateful...

No I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that men really depend upon actions to express themselves, in the main, rather than words. And Women like to hear the words as well, something which most men are not good at.

Besides I would doubt that you would ever have to hear the words as used by kingphil :winkold:

If a woman says "Do you think I'm fat?" You basically have to put your trainers on and run as far away as you can. There is no right answer to that question.

Yes there is - the truth.

If she is, and she doesnt like it, perhaps she should get to the gym. If shes fine with it, then theres no problem.

Also, if she isn't, yet thinks she is, she's attention seeking.

If a woman says "Do you think I'm fat?" You basically have to put your trainers on and run as far away as you can. There is no right answer to that question.

Yes there is - the truth.

If she is, and she doesnt like it, perhaps she should get to the gym. If shes fine with it, then theres no problem.

Also, if she isn't, yet thinks she is, she's attention seeking.

Ok, I meant right as in, right in the eyes of the woman. I.e., an answer that won't piss her off.

Last night so must be nearly 24 hours, too long for my liking!

:shock:

Was he???????? :D

:lol: Couldn't help but just laugh out loud at that one. Lucky me I didn't read that a few seconds ago having my mouth full of Coke. :P Excellent.

Ouch, forgot about Trim. Ok, lads, nice to have met you all. And lassies, of course. Please don't tell Trim I moved to India

Whilst in fact I'm in Brazil

It's none of my business mate, you carry on.

Â