The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

great cross from Bale and good finish from Lucas

1st time seen Real in a while and Ronaldo attitude was impressive, he was passing the ball to team mates and he was even in defensive midfield just before the 3rd goal

34 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Sorry Chris. What did he do? I watched most of the game until Atletico scored and was unimpressed with Griezmann although I'm not sure Simeone played him in his best position.

Ah not much, just went on a mazy dribble. I just think he's someone who's ready now to step up to one of the elite clubs.

When people are going on about Man. United spunking 40m on Vardy or Felipe Anderson, why not Greizmann as he has a higher level than either of those, that's his buy out clause at Atletico aswell.

He needs more than a few games to judge him properly. At least that what people on here are saying about Garde ;). I think Villareal have already beaten the two Madrid clubs at home so its hard place to go anyway. 11pts adrift of 4th spot though.

of course he does but Valencia are not famous for patience. They have forced out better managers like Flores and Emery in the past while finishing Top 3 and if continue not picking up wins they will have the white tissues out

Â