What do you think of Jose?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Jose?

• He's fantastic!
    • He's alright, better than most.
    • Meh. He's okay.
    • Don't like him.
    • Hate him!

Saw a bit of an interview with him on Sky Sports today, mainly talking about how he loves football over here, how he came very close to the England job but loves the day-to-day involvement and that he definitly wants to manage over here again.. just had me thinking, what's your opinion on him? I know a few who hate him and a few who love him, just was interested to know what the general thought of him was.

Me personally? Love the bloke. Not only is his managerial record incredible everywhere he's been, but I find him very funny and love the way he interacts with other managers and the press. There are few managers around who seem to have an effect on players the way he does, he seems to have a very good bond with the players he manages. Definitly my favourite manager ever to have never managed Villa or England!

What do you think of him?

he is fantastic, he knows how to wind things up with say Wenger and he also knows when to give Fergie total respect so Fergie can not play mind games

his press conferences were very interesting but he has the track record to back it up

he will be Man Ure manager with 5 years

Love the bloke. Not only is his managerial record incredible everywhere he's been, but I find him very funny and love the way he interacts with other managers and the press.

x2.

I liked him more when he first came to Chelsea as he was very entertaining and yet precise regarding matters on the pitch.

Have to say though, his last few months in charge he began to get tiresome and appeared to be losing his love for the game. Of course this was probably due to the fact that Abramovich had begun to operate behind his back.

Legend for me.

The only person who could soften the blow of losing MON.

Yep - agreed. Very entertaining, and intelligent bloke. When (if) the times comes, the man I would prefer to see replace MON.

We only like him because we were never on the end of his tongue lashings.

He wears his heart on his sleeve and he can back his musings up with action and I have a massive amount of respect for him because of it. He's a great manager of big clubs and he'll be around for a very long time, so who knows where his career may lead.

I can't see him being one to build a dynasty like a Ferguson, a Shankly or a Clough so I doubt he'll ever be held in such high regard.

Â