Sexual Orientation  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual Orientation

• Straight
    • Gay (male)
    • Gay (Female)
    • Bisexual
    • none of your business

I'm one of the straight women on here. What I want to know though is why is there a Gay Male and Gay Female option but straight is just straight and not split into male and female? (I think gay men are great though and the ones I've met are usually really really nice blokes )

Cause Im nosey.

I'm one of the straight women on here. What I want to know though is why is there a Gay Male and Gay Female option but straight is just straight and not split into male and female? (I think gay men are great though and the ones I've met are usually really really nice blokes )

Cause Im nosey.

Yeah but so am I :lol:

The actual results at 02:41 26th November stand at

Straight: 89.0903846%

Gay (male): 1.442308%

Gay (female): 3.365385%

Bisexual: 1.923077%

none of your business: 3.365385%

Which comes to a grand total of 99.1865396%

What?

What percentage of the population is gay, anyone know? Are we about average with 4% of people being gay? I would imagine it's below the national average? (though obviously we're not all from UK).

I'm sure I heard it was 1 in 10, so 10%

Dunno how reliable my source was, but i distinctly remember sitting in school (in my class of 30) and thinking "Statistically, 3 peaople in here will be gay"

I was reading one of those "World statististics" articles the other day, and it said that one person in every five is Chinese.

I'm just trying to work out who it is in my family. Don't think it's me, so it must be my Mum, my Dad, my sister Valerie or my brother Yip Chung Wang.

• 4 weeks later...
Straight. In terms of 'dabbling', nothing more than an Alan Smith style peck on the lips. I don't think I could properly kiss a bloke, even if there were enjoyable trade-offs.

I do that, mostly for a laugh, cos it amuses people around me, lmao

I'm straight, but I know a few gay guys and girls.....I get really annoyed with the really who lay it on really thick and do it because they think it is funny. I work with a guy at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland and batters my head in with the way he goes on, he is as camp as a row of pink tents, but he also tries to come onto the 18 yr old lads as well, which boils my piss as well

Gay weddings have better wine, loads of drunk single women and a lot less kids running round.

best ones are sikh !!!!

What? Best gay weddings involve Sikhs?!?!

Is that allowed in their reliion *tongue firmly shoved in one's own cheek btw*

Gay weddings have better wine, loads of drunk single women and a lot less kids running round.

best ones are sikh !!!!

What? Best gay weddings involve Sikhs?!?!

Is that allowed in their reliion *tongue firmly shoved in one's own cheek btw*

I'm a gay eskimo sikh and I find that incredibly offensive. Mods ^^ Card please

Â