Sexual Orientation  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual Orientation

• Straight
    • Gay (male)
    • Gay (Female)
    • Bisexual
    • none of your business

Like Martin Kelner I have an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality stretching back decades. Which is a shame in a way, cos I can't help feeling that I missed out in some way by not having some sort of DDID-style healthy dabble. I suppose really not fancying it at any stage in my life (so far) didn't help.

You going to spill the beans (so to speak) then DDID? Was it just curiosity on your part? What made you realise that it wasn't for you? Feel free to tell me to piss off if you don't want to share BTW.

Straight. Went out with a bi-girl once. Not as exciting as you'd think to be honest.

I did that too. We were trying to find a girl willing to "experiment", but we didn't know where to look so we never got lucky with that one. :cry:

Straight 8)

You are? I thought you were in love with Arteta. :?

I'm straight, just to put down my orientation. Doesn't help that much.

We've had gay threads before, any WWF thread is blatantly gay. It's just an excuse to put pictures of men in leotards up, it's like the lovely ladies thread for the gays. Come on any grown man who watches that must be a bit.........

I don't incidentally, but then again I do own a pair of hair straighteners......:s

We've had gay threads before, any WWF thread is blatantly gay. It's just an excuse to put pictures of men in leotards up, it's like the lovely ladies thread for the gays. Come on any grown man who watches that must be a bit.........

I don't incidentally, but then again I do own a pair of hair straighteners......:s

Hear hear.

BTW, why hair straighteners? Surely you just need an iron for your paper bag?

Hear hear.

BTW, why hair straighteners? Surely you just need an iron for your paper bag?

I've stopped using them since they made the bag catch fire.

O dear, they're going to hunt you down now! :lol:

Like Martin Kelner I have an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality stretching back decades. Which is a shame in a way, cos I can't help feeling that I missed out in some way by not having some sort of DDID-style healthy dabble. I suppose really not fancying it at any stage in my life (so far) didn't help.

You going to spill the beans (so to speak) then DDID? Was it just curiosity on your part? What made you realise that it wasn't for you? Feel free to tell me to piss off if you don't want to share BTW.

I'm glad you asked, genuinely, because it's not something I've ever really felt comfortable enough to share.

It was sexual contact, that's all I'm going to say about the ins and outs of it. At the time I was quite young, not just in years (18 ) but in mindset too. I never thought I might be gay, far from it. I just thought to myself, how can I really "know".

For some people it's obvious, but being quite experimental sexually I found myself wondering what it was like. For me, there's nothing worse in life than not knowing what might have been. I can now say with complete and utter confidence I am straight, straight as a **** die. How many people can really say that with genuine confidence? I'm comfortable with my sexualty.

It's quite a liberating feeling. Not the actual act, I didn't enjoy it. The feeling years after is worth it....

I'm glad you asked, genuinely, because it's not something I've ever really felt comfortable enough to share.

It was sexual contact, that's all I'm going to say about the ins and outs of it. At the time I was quite young, not just in years (18 ) but in mindset too. I never thought I might be gay, far from it. I just thought to myself, how can I really "know".

For some people it's obvious, but being quite experimental sexually I found myself wondering what it was like. For me, there's nothing worse in life than not knowing what might have been. I can now say with complete and utter confidence I am straight, straight as a **** die. How many people can really say that with genuine confidence? I'm comfortable with my sexualty.

It's quite a liberating feeling. Not the actual act, I didn't enjoy it. The feeling years after is worth it....

Too much info!!! :lol:

Â