Sexual Orientation  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual Orientation

• Straight
    • Gay (male)
    • Gay (Female)
    • Bisexual
    • none of your business

Voted straight. Though I'm not expecting to get anything any time soon from any gender.

That may be true, but at least you can take solace in that you're probably among the top 5% on VT.

We really are an ugly bunch

What percentage of the population is gay, anyone know? Are we about average with 4% of people being gay? I would imagine it's below the national average? (though obviously we're not all from UK).

Voted straight. Though I'm not expecting to get anything any time soon from any gender.

That may be true, but at least you can take solace in that you're probably among the top 5% on VT.

We really are an ugly bunch

Sadly, this is probably true.

We should have a vote on the best looking member, or something. To the Rogues Gallery! :lol:

What percentage of the population is gay, anyone know? Are we about average with 4% of people being gay? I would imagine it's below the national average? (though obviously we're not all from UK).

10% the figure is reckoned to be but I reckon a football forum is not exactly representiative of the population at large

I'm sure I heard it was 1 in 10, so 10%

Dunno how reliable my source was, but i distinctly remember sitting in school (in my class of 30) and thinking "Statistically, 3 peaople in here will be gay"

I did however go to an all boys school so that figure will probably be higher in reality!

10% the figure is reckoned to be but I reckon a football forum is not exactly representiative of the population at large

You might think that but as the poll is currently stating 89% straight you might actually be wrong

I'm one of the straight women on here. What I want to know though is why is there a Gay Male and Gay Female option but straight is just straight and not split into male and female? (I think gay men are great though and the ones I've met are usually really really nice blokes )

Â