Sexual Orientation  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual Orientation

• Straight
    • Gay (male)
    • Gay (Female)
    • Bisexual
    • none of your business

I don't see why not, most of us are an enlightened bunch, but again I don't see how it matters..

Most. Still too much homophobia around football.

Agreed, and its much to easy to slag people off from behind a screen too!

(Im Straight, as much as it matters!)

I want to know who the other dyke is on here. I thought I was the only gay (female ) in the villa-ge :)

I'm interested too ;-)

Because you have a video camera and a spare few hours with which to do some directing? :winkold:

I want to know who the other dyke is on here. I thought I was the only gay (female ) in the villa-ge :)

kimmie?

I think she likes a bit of both.

We must have a secret carpet muncher

I'd love to know the results of an anonymous vote on PL players. Since Justin Fashenu we havnt had any openly homosexual footballers have we?

I voted straight, currently I'm in the 86% majority. Honestly, I thought it would be a bigger majority.

I'm interested too ;-)

Because you have a video camera and a spare few hours with which to do some directing? :winkold:

havent got a cam - can I borrow yours? :P

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Seriously, I wondered how long it would take somebody to get around to this poll.

I'm straight, but not homophobic. For me, the topic of gay sex falls into a similar category to (say) trainspotting. Fine for those who like that sort of thing, but has zero interest to me. I've had friends who are trainspotters and friends who are gay (possibly both, can't be sure). Can't see any reason why their interests should bother anybody else at all.

Â