Euro 2024: Group E (Belgium, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine)

limpid

17 June
Romania vs Ukraine (Munich, 14:00)
Belgium vs Slovakia (Frankfurt, 17:00)

21 June
Slovakia vs Ukraine (Düsseldorf, 14:00)

22 June
Belgium vs Romania (Cologne, 20:00)

26 June
Slovakia vs Romania (Frankfurt, 17:00)
Ukraine vs Belgium (Stuttgart, 17:00)

• 4 weeks later...

TV Games 

Romania v Ukraine BBC

Belgium v Slovakia ITV

Slovakia v Ukraine BBC

Belgium v Romania ITV

Slovakia v Romania BBC

Ukraine v Belgium BBC

The goals from Romania have been decent but my God Lunin is having a mare. I’m working from home and I have a few Romanian neighbours, as expected they are going absolutely mental 😂

Belgium might live up to the hype one of these years.  I have a sneaking suspicion they'll go a long way this time. Lukaku, De Bruyne, Doku, Trossard, and our very own Youri.

It's an outrageously potent front line that should score for fun against most opposition. As always, their defence lets them down, but I have a feeling this could be their year.

Looks like Romania is coming out of the international doldrums. I think there is a bit of money back in the domestic game with clubs having new stadia built and they have certainly brought  a lot of support to  Munich. I remember when they had a really good side back in the 90s, lots of very technically good players.

Edited by The Fun Factory

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Belgium might live up to the hype one of these years.  I have a sneaking suspicion they'll go a long way this time. Lukaku, De Bruyne, Doku, Trossard, and our very own Youri.

It's an outrageously potent front line that should score for fun against most opposition. As always, their defence lets them down, but I have a feeling this could be their year.

They imploded at the world cup as half the squad loathed each other, de Bruyne, Courtois, Vertonghen and Alderweireld especially hated each other.

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I didnt see the odds but had this pinned down as cagey draw

Fair call. I had it as 0-2 Ukraine based on hunch more than anything else.

Flashscore reckons starting odds were 4.75 (Romania), 3.50 (Draw), 1.80 (Ukraine). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

mudryk really is awful. only 7 more years of his contract left

I’ve been wondering what people see in him? I saw a few mention him coming here in a potential swap deal with Chelsea and I just don’t see what’s he good at.

9 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

mudryk really is awful. only 7 more years of his contract left

Dont enter the Transfer Speculation thread 😝