Pre Match Thread - Cup Final 10 of 10

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s kind of got the feeling of the 3-3  draw at Goodison Park in 1989 about it when we came runners up. Graham Taylor’s claret and blue army was sang from the first minute until the last.

Still don't think it beats "Big fat Ron and his claret and blue Army" at Hillsborough on the first day of the 91/92 season. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Still don't think it beats "Big fat Ron and his claret and blue Army" at Hillsborough on the first day of the 91/92 season. 

Another great day out,  to say the natives were restless is an understatement

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hopefully he gives the youngsters a run out today … be great to see  Kellyman & Durán start alongside Tim, Munroe & KKH … also I’d play Guaci as he’s gotta make his debut sometime and rather in a meaningless game with less pressure 

Edited by thabucks

Don’t really care what the score ends up being, I just want Ollie to get his 20th. 

A nice stress free relaxed final day, it feels good. 

• Like 2

Not too bad, would’ve liked some minutes for Kesler… dunno if he’s sticking around unless he comes on and makes some sort of impression.

Chambers over Iroegbunam too 😯 

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I want the boys to have a laugh out there,

but would be amazing to break the 70 point mark, ollie breaking the 20 goal mark and Villa being the team to break Palace’s form 

Who do you think will be telling the jokes? My guess would be, McGinn. 

It’s not that bad a team… we can carry a threat and maybe Chambers will allow Luiz to get forward and create. McGinn and Diaby will help… Duran gets time and Ollie… please, get that goal mate 🙏