Deary me. Speaking to some people today you'd think we were four goals behind from the first leg. We're odds on favourites to win the match tomorrow so should be pretty close.

7 hours ago, TRO said:

It's like Jimmy Sa vile baby sitting your kids......The mind boggles.

Slightly extreme analogy lol.

I wish I had the confident some of you guys have, and I admire all of you that do have confidence. Past two games we’ve looked lacklustre, tired and completely out of steam. Dont see how we are winning this. 

• Like 2

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Not confident with Rogers out and Tielemans apparently not back in training. If we had those two, I’d have some hope but they are a big miss. 

It speaks volumes about how far Youri has come in a matter of months. From not getting in the side, and fans saying that they didn’t want to see him start, to a real nailed on starter that we miss when he’s not fit. Emery is just the man, such an amazing coach. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Not confident with Rogers out and Tielemans apparently not back in training. If we had those two, I’d have some hope but they are a big miss. 

I hope Emery lobs a total curve ball at this. 

Go 3-5-2 

Emi,

Diego, Konsa, Pau

Cash, Dougie, McGinn, Moreno

Bailey

Duran, Watkins

Might as well try something different. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turvontour said:

Deary me. Speaking to some people today you'd think we were four goals behind from the first leg. We're odds on favourites to win the match tomorrow so should be pretty close.

We we're 2/7 on and they were 8/1 for the first leg.

• Like 1

I think we will pay for the pen miss by Dougie. If it was 3-4 rather than 2-4 I think we would have a chance.

They will hit us on the break with a dodgy offside goal and that will be that unfortunately.

To progress we have to move the ball quicker, and try shooting instead of trying to walk the ball in the net. 

The ref will decide who goes through to the final.

Feel free to quote me when we beat them 4 - 0 😉

• Like 1

I’ve no idea why but I think we’re going to go 4-0 up. They will score and we’ll see it out winning 4-1. 

I also think Duran is going to score at least 1. 

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I hope Emery lobs a total curve ball at this. 

Go 3-5-2 

Emi,

Diego, Konsa, Pau

Cash, Dougie, McGinn, Moreno

Bailey

Duran, Watkins

Might as well try something different. 

Yes I think Moreno starts tomorrow ahead of Digne which will be a bit different and not really something Olympiakos can prepare for as we've never started both in a game before.

Beyond that what else can we do?

Two CMs and Bailey and Diaby so we're one player short if Zaniolo hasn't travelled and Rogers injured now. Guess we could start Duran but it never looks good when it's two upfront so we don't want to hinder ourselves further.

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Brugge just been shafted by the officials in the other semi. We're going to have our work cut out here.

Didn't realise the other tie was being played tonight.

Fiorentina in their second successive Europa final so they'll want to put last year's loss right.