Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If we count the goals that don't count because of how well our offside trap works we may as well count the ones Chelsea fans were dreaming of last night.

I'm on cloud 9 - I don't think logically in those moments! You are absolutely correct

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Biskitt said:

Is it weird to say that I'm slightly dissapointed in the performance even though we're 2-0 up? Passing seems a bit off to me. Wer're clearly setup in a low block because of their pace but we have a lot of threat on the counter

Not all all. But goals win games. Chelsea only 1 shot on target all half, so if it carries on like this we'll get at least 1 more on the break 🤞 

2 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Link?
(I'm not doubting you, I just would find it funny and would save that for certain friends of mine)

They're really good mates - just a quick Google tells you.

1 minute ago, Biskitt said:

Is it weird to say that I'm slightly dissapointed in the performance even though we're 2-0 up? Passing seems a bit off to me. Wer're clearly setup in a low block because of their pace but we have a lot of threat on the counter

At this stage, it's the points that matter most.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think they have a few players that will probably end up being really, really good, just not at Chelsea, it's just a completely dysfunctional team.

They've got 40 odd players who don't play for the team or each other, and at times seem to actively dislike each other, I've never seen anything like it.

That's what happens when you just throw money at players rather than building an actual team. Plastics.

Have to be switched on right from the first minute second half don't give them a inch or any confidence. Keep it smart and composed.Luiz and McGinn need to boss that midfield.