Weekends Football 25/27 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Lol that was a live ball, should have kicked that in

As McCoist said, Gravenberch should have scored and then argued about whether it was or wasn’t a free kick after.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

who does taylor support? basically told areola to go down and waste time

He’s a United fan isn’t he? Would certainly explain his decisions today.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Now he blows for full time as WH win a corner. Doesn’t let them take it. Very dodgy.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

If it's Anthony Taylor, he supports Altrincham.

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

so liverpool have nothing to play for when they verse us. They can save their klopp celebrations for their final match at home.

Yep I think what they should do is use try and win their next home game at a canter, get them properly in the right mind set to send Klopp off with a win in their final, but also rest a load of players for the game in between those two home fixtures. Wouldn’t want any injuries for that final game.

I definitely haven’t checked who they have next and whether the above suggestion would help us or not. Honest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yep I think what they should do is use try and win their next home game at a canter, get them properly in the right mind set to send Klopp off with a win in their final, but also rest a load of players for the game in between those two home fixtures. Wouldn’t want any injuries for that final game.

I definitely haven’t checked who they have next and whether the above suggestion would help us or not. Honest.

Home v Spurs next and home v Wolves in the finale

Also, don't forget the word removed Klopp likes to try and get "revenge" for us being him 7-2, including gloating at beating our kids in the Cup

Edited by a-k

Taylor insisting that Areola is injured and forcing the physios on despite Areola waving them away is an all time low really, he's just panicked and faked a player being injured to spare his own blushes.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Taylor insisting that Areola is injured and forcing the physios on despite Areola waving them away is an all time low really, he's just panicked and faked a player being injured to spare his own blushes.

yeah, and then he allowed Areola to kick the ball out of his hands further confirming a free kick was not awarded.

26 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I might be alone but great to see Derby promoted

Almost 34 year old Villa yoof James Collins still scoring goals for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Almost 34 year old Villa yoof James Collins still scoring goals for them.

He scored a cracking goal for Burton against us at VP when we were in the champo.

Beautiful volley - around 54 seconds in.

• Like 1

Â