Midweek Football 1/4 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

My opinion is that Spurs will win. Yes. Is that ok with you?

And your interrelated opinion is that Villa are certain to lose. It may well happen, but it's 'supporter' for a reason.

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

And your interrelated opinion is that Villa are certain to lose. It may well happen, but it's 'supporter' for a reason.

Just use ignore. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

I think almost every Villa supporter thinks we will lose tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Just use ignore. 

That's the 2nd time you have told a poster to ignore me. What is your problem? Why are you getting involved in things that don't concern you? I think we will lose to Man City and I fancy Spurs to win so you are telling people to ignore me? Wtf?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Manchester City probably have fan forums eager to welcome you.

What? Because I think we will lose to Man City I should go on a Man City forum? Are you for real?

I would stay clear of the pre match thread if I were you or you'll have to have a go at a LOT of other people. 

Or be a hypocrite.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

That's the 2nd time you have told a poster to ignore me. What is your problem? Why are you getting involved in things that don't concern you? I think we will lose to Man City and I fancy Spurs to win so you are telling people to ignore me? Wtf?

Just use ignore

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I think almost every Villa supporter thinks we will lose tomorrow.

You know I don't remember every loss to Man City but I will never forget Weimann standing before the Holte end after scoring the winner against them....

If you want to focus on us losing to them that's your choice, but every time we play them I think of that winner and how unlikely that result was on the day....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You know I don't remember every loss to Man City but I will never forget Weimann standing before the Holte end after scoring the winner against them....

If you want to focus on us losing to them that's your choice, but every time we play them I think of that winner and how unlikely that result was on the day....

I am not focusing on anything. I just think we will lose for a number of reasons. The fact we beat them when Weimann scored 10 years ago isn't really in my thoughts it's true.

• Confused 1

I mean let's be honest. There's a very very very high chance we're going to lose tomorrow. It's not even a remotely controversial opinion to have. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I am not focusing on anything. I just think we will lose for a number of reasons. The fact we beat them when Weimann scored 10 years ago isn't really in my thoughts it's true.

You didn't really pick on the point of the post, what do you think everyone was thinking before that match?

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

I mean let's be honest. There's a very very very high chance we're going to lose tomorrow. It's not even a remotely controversial opinion to have. 

Not controversial but kinda silly... The match hasn't been played yet.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You did really pick on the point of the post, what do you think everyone was thinking before that match?

That we were likely to lose but had home advantage so you never know? Something like that maybe.  Not sure why that game is relevant though. We always have a chance at home.

Â