Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. If Arsenal replace Arteta they would be more likable. 

Arsenal have never ever been remotely capable of being likeable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watching Man City v Arsenal. Such a technical master class. Great possession football. And as boring as ****. Like watching paint dry. The modern game might be technically brilliant. But give me the excitement of the old days, mistakes, calamities and all. It was simply more fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Watching Man City v Arsenal. Such a technical master class. Great possession football. And as boring as ****. Like watching paint dry. The modern game might be technically brilliant. But give me the excitement of the old days, mistakes, calamities and all. It was simply more fun.

A bit like modern F1, the engineering is so good nothing ever goes wrong.

Someone slip over or misplace a pass to a striker please!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Check out Germany's & Argentina's World Cup wins, for examples. Many teams won many trophies by being dull in many ways in many years gone by. Villa have done calamities to death, so have won nothing in almost 30 years.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

No sport is as dull & pointless as F1.

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

That's the truth though, the team that is most consistent and makes the least mistakes over 38 games has every danger of winning the league 

No one wants to admit it but mistakes and sloppiness is part of what makes the PL exciting 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, meregreen said:

I'll take this over watching George Graham's Arsenal or Bobby Gould's Wimbledon. 

• Like 1

We've already beaten these sides this season and nothing I'm seeing today suggests that we can't do the double on both.

Edited by maqroll

Â