Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Phenomenally gob smacked Mate

his backman turner overdrive with You ain’t seen nothing yet.

IMG_0937.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yet we gave them 6 points ffs

And a broken clock is right twice a day, they're the clock and we were the time...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

'His game gone to another level'

'Top level striker' 

9 attempts on target, no goals.

Isn’t he a betting cheat? Or have I missed something? I thought squeaky clean Nobgate didn’t want bad influences around the England squad? The media seem to be unanimous in pushing for him to go to Euro 2024.

Solanke has more of an argument to be on the plane based on this season.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

How far up Toney's arse was Martin Keown's tongue on MOTD? Unreal.

He is the media love child at the moment, could take a dump on the penalty spot and the media would be beating his meat still! 

• Haha 1

Kalvin Philips gives West Ham fans shouting criticism at him the middle finger.

Another player who made a load of money from City but killed their career.

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

He's off at the end of the season. 

I know but they should have just sacked him. He's rubbish. It was idiotic to leave him there when everyone knows how bad he is and that he's leaving in the summer. There are also rumours he has fallen out with some of the players. 

Edited by villa89

Watched the Luton game, just how many points have they dropped from conceding last minute goals. They would be  mid - table without that achilles - heel.

Edited by sheepyvillian

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I know but they should have just sacked him. He's rubbish. It was idiotic to leave him there when everyone knows how bad he is and that he's leaving in the summer. There are also rumours he has fallen out with some of the players. 

They will sack him when get knocked out of Europe. He was about to leave if they lost to Lazio

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Watched the Luton game, just how many points have they dropped from conceding last minute goals. They would be  mid - table without that achilles - heel.

They just don't have the squad depth and thus having to have players consistently 90+ minutes when blowing out their arse.

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Look on the bright - side, at least Kane doesn't get a medal.

Â