England v Brazil /England v Belgium

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Last euros with a 26 man squad he brought 1 in Calvert Lewin who rarely made the bench. Last World Cup he brought Wilson who played about 20 minutes

They have a few that are kind of part time strikers who I guess will go. People like Rashford, Palmer, Gordon.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

He better cut Watkin's some slack. Plays defensive against a poor Brazil side and then full on attacking against these 🤦‍♂️

No goal.

He's such a clearing in the woods. At home to Brazil and he sets up like that. Its an insult to fans and football. Put on a show ffs who cares if we win or lose. He boils my piss.

• Like 1

Safegate is such a reactionary manager. Play defensive shit against Brazil, gets an absolute shoeing from press and fans, goes attacking this game. there is zero consistency in his philosophy. It's no wonder we don't look settled or balanced as an international side. He panders yet is pragmatic at the same time.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

They have a few that are kind of part time strikers who I guess will go. People like Rashford, Palmer, Gordon.

Yeah think Bowen played up top for West Ham also

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Morgan Rogers with a goal for the U21's (winning 5-0 now against Luxembourg U21).

In line for a call up ahead of Ollie 

It always amazes me how much time players get on the ball in international football. No pressing all unless it’s in the penalty area.

Tielemans makes it 2-1

Â