One Thing We All Have In Common?

Rds1983

12 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

We.......

1. Read and write English to a reasonable standard

2. Have a birth year beginning 19 or 20

3. Have seen or felt the sun

4. Are aware of Aston Villa,  Coca Cola, Disney and Microsoft 

5. Are related (if we go back far enough)

Kinda feel that 2, 3 and 5 fall under the basic human elements that apply to everyone.

1 has already been joked about.

Guess 4 would be correct and the 2nd one I'd agree with as I reckon we all would know those companies but there would be people out there who don't.

5 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Do we all use pseudonyms when posting?  

Does anyone use their actual name? 

Mike Mooney, blandy…

6 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I think I am pretty typical. 

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

a la recherche du temps perdu ?

8 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

boulangerie

Most days ... go over to my neighbour's garage around 4 pm and a few other neighbours get together for a happy hour. Believe it or not, boulangeries came up in the topic of conversation today.

10 hours ago, choffer said:

None of us talk about moderation. Ever. Under any circumstances. Probably. 

You just did. Naughty boy. 

we all long for the return of the GIF button rather than the pain in the arse of copying a link from GIPHY

• Like 2

Â