Tickets

Kingman

Really hope this is priced accordingly and Not another pull your pants down Everton in the League Cup with 10k empty seats! 

No chance of it being free to ST Holders whilst Heck is the bean counter but please don't take the piss out of us! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

The tickets should be on sale today really. You'd think that the club, along with Chelsea, would before the game on Friday have contemplated the fact it could go to a replay and pretty much have allocations and pricing in place already. 

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

If they are charging more than 30 quid then they can jog on. A lot of fans have done two away trips this month and everyone is still skint from Christmas.

Agree - especially as the game will be on freeview it would be disappointing if it was priced as a Cat B Game for example.  Although the club probably know though that Chelsea will bring 6000 odd fans, so will most likely be a 35K+ gate regardless of price 

12 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Agree - especially as the game will be on freeview it would be disappointing if it was priced as a Cat B Game for example.  Although the club probably know though that Chelsea will bring 6000 odd fans, so will most likely be a 35K+ gate regardless of price 

If they charge PL prices we will struggle to have 30,000 home fans attending IMO. It will be on free-to-air television,  as an extra game mid-week game 2 weeks in a row,  in January. 

Chelsea on sale from 11am

Session ticket holders have until Thursday5pm to claim seats 

Chelsea given upper North and usual away end 

Edited by andykeenan

Bit more like it unlike the Everton prices

For season ticket holders, prices start from £15 adults and £7 under-18s, with standard prices from £20 adults and £9 under-18s.

3 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Chelsea on sale from 11am

Session ticket holders have until Thursday5pm to claim seats 

Chelsea given upper North and usual away end 

I'll have a bag of Bob hope and 2G :D

• Like 1

Anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets online for this? we have four season tickets and when I went onto the home tickets page earlier this game came up as option to purchase tickets for but I held off as needed confirmation from one person that they could come. I have logged back in and now the game doesn't even show on the home tickets page.

Edit - I could access it this morning and have managed to get my tickets. 

Edited by markavfc40

Went to pay for mine and sons tickets, he's got an under 14s season ticket but turned 14 this month. As a result it won't let me allocate him his under 14 ticket, it also won't let me change it for any other type. Guess I'll be joining the phone queue in the morning

Â