Weekends Football 18/20 January

andykeenan

Not sure the surprise, Palace have always been a dreadful away side and even worse without Zaha

Palace is a team I feel is overrated by opposition fans except Eze and Olise they aren't very good. Guehi and Henderson are mid table at best and the left back is consistently one of the worst I have seen at this level. They also had Will Hughes, Schlupp, Clyne and James Tompkins involved today, players who haven't been good since about 2015

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

That goal looked like a foul on the keeper to me. 

It did to me, too.

I thought Gabriel, Fouled Richards too, for the first......Tyrone, would not have got away with that.

Palace have some technically, good players, with athleticism....but as a team, their coaching looks Meh!!

Their individual skills are not galvanised/ synchronised in to a team effort.

Having said that, I think they were subjected to fouls, for the first 2 goals. It seems like Arsenals complaining to PGMOl from previous games, has worked.

17 minutes ago, TRO said:

Palace have some technically, good players, with athleticism....but as a team, their coaching looks Meh!!

Their individual skills are not galvanised/ synchronised in to a team effort.

Having said that, I think they were subjected to fouls, for the first 2 goals. It seems like Arsenals complaining to PGMOl from previous games, has worked.

Hodgson and Lewington, god bless them are the eldest of old skool. I would say that Eze playing under Emery would be scary good. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Seems mad to me that Guehi is rated higher than Konsa

Came through the age groups for England. He is a very good defender. But plays for a very bad team.

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Came through the age groups for England. He is a very good defender. But plays for a very bad team.

Yeah don't get me wrong he's a good defender, I just think Konsa is better yet he probably won't go to the Euros.

honestly, how can you have a player, who bad mouths the club openly, and has been banned for the best part of the year due to betting charges, back as the captain in his first game back?!

• Like 2

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Has there ever been a more odious front pairing than Toney and Maupay?

absolute scum.

though, tbh, add Mee to that also.

Maupay, Toney and Mee in the same 11.

scumford.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

honestly, how can you have a player, who bad mouths the club openly, and has been banned for the best part of the year due to betting charges, back as the captain in his first game back?!

The Gum-muncher is losing the plot

Â