Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

This will take time I think.

He can make a bit of impact now for sure. We've got some players in stinking form and this lad is a big scary monster.

Plenty of time before we see him as a fixture though.

I do like that’s he’s a bigger lad. Our team in general is small. Even our centre backs (maybe not Carlos and Mings) are on the smaller side.

If we could get Duran back fit have some decent back up in the front line for Europe etc.  

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I’ll say it, I haven’t seen that much in him myself, I’ll obviously be happy to be proven wrong.

Yeah it's a punt, no doubt.

He's only started half of Boro's league games. Most of his better games have come in the cups for them. He's not been a star at all.

It's an attempt to mould a big massive lad into the player Emery wants.

Edited by Tomaszk

15 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Is he definitely a Viler Sheepy

Coming from Halesowen, I would think so. Big Villa contingent from there. Also, he's apparently been quoted as saying it's the team he grew up supporting. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

That's great to see. Thinking about it, it's been along time since we heard any player criticising the atmosphere around the club. Even Sansom only had a bad word for Gerrard, nothing about the club in general. 

I think Deano played a big part in creating an harmonious vibe around the whole club, hence Emery saying a big "thanks" to him when he seen him whilst Deano was part of a commentary team at one of our games. It certainly lays the foundations to creating a successful club on and off the pitch. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Coming from Halesowen, I would think so. Big Villa contingent from there. Also, he's apparently been quoted as saying it's the team he grew up supporting. 

The Athletic article says he supported West Brom as a kid.

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Tall lad isn't he.

Is he registered in time for the bench on Saturday?

I’m pretty sure you have to register by midday on the day before the game and since got bags of time I’d expect him to be registered in time 

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The fact that the lad was at Man City suggests he was a bit of a prodigy but didn't quite fulfil expectations.

It looks like Unai can see the ability and thinks he can coach him to his full potential.

Here's hoping!

Late bloomers, there's been plenty of them in football. Declan Rice, rejected at Chelsea for instance. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Late bloomers, there's been plenty of them in football. Declan Rice, rejected at Chelsea for instance. 

Probably more to do with the fact that their bench is full of full international players worth upwards of £50m.

Â