FA Cup 3rd Rd 4/8 January

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Whut?

Tonali has the gambling ban

Pisses me off that when they talk about Newcastles injuries they never seem to mention that the player they're missing the most isn't injured 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

I mean they'd obviously rather have him available  than not, but he's made 8 league appearances for them, not much of a sample size in terms of saying he's integral

It's more that he is integral because the players that they have instead of him - longstaff or miley - are a huge drop off in quality and not CL / top 4 quality 

They're missing him the most because he's the one they have the worst depth for 

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

ThEy BrEaK yEr 'ArT Tom.

Haha small queef oh and just the six  yellow cards, more cards than goals in the last theee months.

Mate

Edited by rjw63

16 hours ago, Louis said:

Looking forward to watching my local Aldershot away at West Brom.

Up the Shots!!❤️💙❤️💙

75319B99-66FA-4936-BD93-85CCA089C566.jpeg

Yeah, about that...

• Haha 1

Should be disallowed. Blatant foul on the Huddersfield defender earlier on. Huddersfield never had chance to clear, and then city kept going and scored. 

was more of the same phase than our disallowed goal. Corrupt 

Man City have a lot of technical style midfielders come through their academy, palmer, foden, Lewis, Bobb etc. we need more like that coming through, heard good things about o’reilly and he’s meant to be similar in style to foden so hopefully he can develop 

Â