Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

I'm looking forward to today, it's another step forward. A major manufacturer and better money, the good Heck stuff, hope it's a good looking beast that will sell like hot cakes.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I'm looking forward to today, it's another step forward. A major manufacturer and better money, the good Heck stuff, hope it's a good looking beast that will sell like hot cakes.

Is it deffo being announced/released today?

People from our own club using this line frustrates me. It's technically true, but come on.

a season which will see UEFA Champions League football at Villa Park for the first time in the Club’s history

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah I think it’ll be that, I hadn’t seen the Germany kit so I posted the Scotland kit, but it’s the same template just different colours I think. If it looks like that I’ll be happy!! IMG_6790.thumb.jpeg.43c8b4421fcb98e9a2f6838cbaeb94bf.jpeg

IMG_6828.jpeg

Is the guy getting sent to the gallows after this?  **** me crack a smile you miserable git 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Is the guy getting sent to the gallows after this?  **** me crack a smile you miserable git 😁

Johan McUbermenzenshaft

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

People from our own club using this line frustrates me. It's technically true, but come on.

Agreed. To me it's like saying we got to our first ever Carabao Cup Final when we were in it a few years ago, despite previously having played in and won a 'Coca Cola' Cup. Do Madrid, Liverpool, United, etc (and their fans) only count the Champions League trophies they've won from 1992....?

Edited by Therailboy

Posted (edited)

Don’t think it’ll be until 1st June for the kit, as had the email with a 25% off full price items on adidas site, which ends 29th May and that’s when the adidas deal starts 1st June 

Edited by rbcuk

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Don’t think it’ll be until 1st June for the kit, as had the email with a 25% off full price items which ends 29th May and that’s when the adidas deal starts 1st June 

25%?......with literally days left till the new one comes out?

They are going to fly off the shelves!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Don’t think it’ll be until 1st June for the kit, as had the email with a 25% off full price items which ends 29th May and that’s when the adidas deal starts 1st June 

Ha that's a good point. Probably just the addidas announcement today.

8 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

interesting article, i feel like people in here would like to know what the complaints were about the round badge, and who said them? And why don’t we have a choice with this badge?

Heck was definitely right about the lack of choice. We had two choices from the same fundamental idea. even tho it’s not stated out right in the article, it’s clear that he wasn’t happy about the overall branding, or from what I’ve noticed, the lack of it. This image shows that wider branding was at forefront of he’s plan.

AstonVilla_BrandGuidelines_Master_V5.pdf

the double line, the font choices and the colours, other than the lion, everything is claret, blue and white (our kit colours). He’s bringing everything visual in to 1 unifying palette, Villa’s Palette 

like or dislike.. it’s good we are developing a brand identity beyond our badge. 

The top right image in this picture has blue sleeves...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's the same template as the Arsenal kit,  so where there's is White, ours will be light blue. Where theres is red, ours claret.

We'll have to guess at the colour of the stripes and the bit that overlaps on to the shorts. I'd guess that will be gold/yellow?

Any of our resident pro's want to do a mock up?

mit6141_f1??$pdpMainZoomImage$

Edited by MrBlack

17 minutes ago, Nigel said:

25%?......with literally days left till the new one comes out?

They are going to fly off the shelves!

On the adidas site mate

Â