Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, Villa_Vids said:

Not terrible. But the yellow strips on the side bother me. Looks a bit hackneyed. The sleeves should be blue, and the three stripes should be yellow. I like that the Adidas logo and Betano are yellow.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I must be in the minority as I dont like this. Can't stand a collar on a football shirt but even without I think it looks more like a curtain pattern than a football kit. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I must be in the minority as I dont like this. Can't stand a collar on a football shirt but even without I think it looks not like a curtain pattern then a football kit. 

Collared look was a very popular 90s style. Apparently 90s is becoming fashionable again.

43 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I must be in the minority as I dont like this. Can't stand a collar on a football shirt but even without I think it looks more like a curtain pattern than a football kit. 

To me that looks like just casual team gear, not a match shirt.

Also, since when do they use Torino's horse graphic? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

To me that looks like just casual team gear, not a match shirt.

Also, since when do they use Torino's horse graphic? 

Torino has a  bull. Juve always had a horse on their badge. Even a standalone horse once upon a time. Interesting remark and why confusing branding is not helpful, as in our round badge looking like Chelsea to all casual fans. 

image.png.7451f62d907c41387dab561e5ffc2d7e.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

If that’s the real kit I think that will look fantastic! But odd that’s it’s not got any blue on it, but the Luke kit didn’t have much and that’s on of faves recently 

20 hours ago, est1874 said:

JFC. As excited as I am for Adidas, no club on earth needs a **** 4th kit.

It's a commemorative year so it's feasible; whether you like it or not is purely subjective.

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ignore the colours and imagine claret and blue, and that would be a beauty 

IMG_6790.jpeg

Looks shite….

Looks like my nans quilted blanket that she’s knitted each square patch, stitched together and then dyed blue/black.

Horrendous in claret and blue I would guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Looks shite….

Looks like my nans quilted blanket that she’s knitted each square patch, stitched together and then dyed blue/black.

Horrendous in claret and blue I would guess.

😂 😂 

what an amazing response! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It's a commemorative year so it's feasible; whether you like it or not is purely subjective.

Fully stand by what I said. It's money-grubbing bullshit and you well know it. Subjectivity has nothing to do with it 

12 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Fully stand by what I said. It's money-grubbing bullshit and you well know it. Subjectivity has nothing to do with it 

I don't really have a problem with it tbh. If it's an actual '4th kit', as in, one we would actually use in matches, I suppose I'd agree. But is it not more likely just going to be something nice for fans to buy? We release a dearth of crap leisurewear and training gear each year, and it's always rubbish. A commemorative 4th kit, whatever that means, at least sounds like something I might be interested in buying

Posted (edited)

Whatever they are, hopefully they're out in good time. My lad is 2 in mid-July and would love to be able to get him a shirt for his birthday. 

Not holding my breath though.

Edited by Wezbid

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I just couldn't help but try a Champions League badge on a design, and then I got a bit carried away...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2