Weekends Football 8/10 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Are they really? The consensus of the day was that we were dominant, the stats tell the same story, Pep said so himself....

What does it take for any of the other 14 to get an ounce of respect from pundits?

Both things can be true, surely?

We dominated them, were by far the better team, but it's probably the worst Man City have played under Pep. We deserve credit for capitalising on a poor performance and making it hard for them to get into gear, but I think it's fair to say they weren't at their best.

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Poch's gone by January. No excuses for the vast amount of money they've spent. 

I'm in two minds. They look shit every week, and they've spent a fortune...But they've spent it on vast amounts of shit. 

I'd want Reece James in our team, and that's about it.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm in two minds. They look shit every week, and they've spent a fortune...But they've spent it on vast amounts of shit. 

I wouldn't. went off injured yet again today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Both things can be true, surely?

We dominated them, were by far the better team, but it's probably the worst Man City have played under Pep. We deserve credit for capitalising on a poor performance and making it hard for them to get into gear, but I think it's fair to say they weren't at their best.

Yeah you're right ofc

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He made me laugh a couple of weeks back, Sterling had already scored a direct free kick from outside the box and now they had another in a similar area.

Reece James pulls rank as captain and takes the ball away from a clearly annoyed Sterling then proceeded to blast it into row Z :lol: 

No thanks. 

It's such a shame that they were allowed to sign a multi-year £40m a year shirt deal with a company that makes £10m a year - otherwise, Chelsea's long term finances might be starting to force them into a defensive position on FFP that would mean they couldn't think of spending their way out of this.

• Like 1

Â