January Transfers 2024

sne

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Gabriel Moscardo joining PSG according to the internet. I assume he's great on FIFA/FM 24?

He's ok, wouldn't say he's a wonderkid, also think the Chelsea Brazilian CM andrey is rated higher on it

They do seem to really like Andre on it this year, he's linked to Fulham but I wouldn't say any of the Brazilian midfielders are that good

PSGs Zaire Emery is really highly rated on it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

He's ok, wouldn't say he's a wonderkid, also think the Chelsea Brazilian CM andrey is rated higher on it

They do seem to really like Andre on it this year, he's linked to Fulham but I wouldn't say any of the Brazilian midfielders are that good

Surely only one destination for him.

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Andrey cant get a game on loan at Forest

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looking dodgier by the day that deal

I think there's a decent player in there but he still looks like a boy lost against the men of the PL, not sure he'll ever make it 

His movement vs us when he started during Covid was very impressive. Think Wolves was wrong team to develop

5 hours ago, sne said:

CM/DCM from the looks of ot. Could mean that Guido Rodríguez is leaving in Jan?

Good shout with him.

He'll go somewhere won't he.

Will all be about the salary. I'd imagine we gave Moreno the contract of his life - without it being insane for a 2023 top half PL club. 3.5 year deal?

Not 100% sold on him, but he's the type of midfielder who would suit that defensive position with or without Kamara. He could definitely have a similar impact for us as Moreno.

Wouldn't be stunned to see him used as a right back at times either.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Good shout with him.

Will all be about the salary. I'd imagine we gave Moreno the contract of his life - without it being insane for a 2023 top half PL club. 3.5 year deal?

Not 100% sold on him, but he's the type of midfielder who would suit that defensive position with or without Kamara. He could definitely have a similar impact for us as Moreno.

He just had surgery this week and will be out for months

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Good shout with him.

Is William Carvalho still at Betis?

Surprised he's never come to the prem. Now he's in his 30s possibly a low fee and decent squad option.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Is William Carvalho still at Betis?

Surprised he's never come to the prem. Now he's in his 30s possibly a low fee and decent squad option.

He'd 100% make it into a football cliches forever linked but never came to PL XI.

Always reliable The Sun claiming that Barcelona are willing to spend big money to sign Mason Greenwood and also give him their £10 shirt. Obviously I can't see that happening but I do so hope it does. Barca and Greenwood would be such a perfect fit.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Always reliable The Sun claiming that Barcelona are willing to spend big money to sign Mason Greenwood and also give him their £10 shirt. Obviously I can't see that happening but I do so hope it does. Barca and Greenwood would be such a perfect fit.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a utd ploy

He's been shipped out so that he can face stick out there rather than in a utd shirt, he's not doing a fat lot, doubt many are watching him... Link him to barca "must be doing alright out there" "still a good player

Doubt it'll be next year as they'll get him a loan closer to home and face the wrath of the English media but year after he'll be playing for utd again