January Transfers 2024

sne

7 hours ago, sne said:

Well since Christmas decorations are starting to go up in town I guess we might as well start.

Wow. He's older than I thought, but it also wasn't that long ago that he was a highly rated player in Europe.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2023 at 09:49, sne said:

Pahlinha to Bayern sound like its actually happening this time 

Wasn't impressed by him at the weekend at all. He got completely sold for the McGinn goal and was largely ineffective, but appreciate must be difficult to look good in that current Fulham team.

19 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

Wasn't impressed by him at the weekend at all. He got completely sold for the McGinn goal and was largely ineffective, but appreciate must be difficult to look good in that current Fulham team.

Yeah McGinn did great but generally Pahlinha has been ace. He was also playing with 1 card away from suspension so possibly held back a bit. Still got the card thou.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Yeah McGinn did great but generally Pahlinha has been ace. He was also playing with 1 card away from suspension so possibly held back a bit. Still got the card thou.

He didn't hold back at all r.e: card :D  Should've been booked well earlier than he was.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He didn't hold back at all r.e: card :D  Should've been booked well earlier than he was.

Seen him play far more aggressive than that but he yeah he certainly deserved his card.

4 hours ago, Cizzler said:

I think his form has dipped since the move fell through, also. I think he was quoted saying he had his heart set on Bayern in the summer, or something to that effect.

4 hours ago, Cizzler said:

He’s not gonna want to pull a hamstring six weeks before he’s due to fly out to Munich.  :trollface:

36 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

I think his form has dipped since the move fell through, also. I think he was quoted saying he had his heart set on Bayern in the summer, or something to that effect.

He just signed a new contract which was a bit bizarre

2 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

He’s not gonna want to pull a hamstring six weeks before he’s due to fly out to Munich.  :trollface:

Yeah I'm fairy convinced it's all agreed and just hinging on him passing the medical again.

• 3 weeks later...