Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

2 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Apparently we haven’t been watching the same game, because I think he has had a good game today 

Just played a bad pass and failed to block the cross just before I made that post so I took the easy joke. Hasn't been bad overall 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

Really? I thought he was poor, his passing especially. He put himself about a bit but I could see why he was the first to make way. 

Yep. No problem with the sub as he was tiring but was a handful for WH and plenty of very decent passes and work off the ball.

This disrespect from (I think) Lee Dixon when asked if Villa can threaten the giant clubs above them, basically said no because after the Newcastle loss on day one it shows that we are inconsistent and we’ll always have a bad result that keeps us out of the frame. The dismissive tones that pundits use around Villa both piss me off and satisfy me, one day they won’t be able to disregard us any more. 

Also… he said that we might get injuries through the season and not have the depth. No acknowledgment that we are already without four first team players. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Thanks 1