Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Okay I'll stick to the narrative, an not question anything, forgot I was on VT for a minute, sorry lads.

Back to the Palace reaction thread.

You’re excusing an alleged rapist. 
Not sure you can hide behind the “waaaaaah I’ve got a different opinion and people don’t like it” defence with this one

• Like 4

Well i believe innocent until proven guilty right? Ill wait to see how the trial goes before labelling him guilty

From what ive read there is allegations and some evidence so if the evidence is there like the times claims he will do prison time

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well i believe innocent until proven guilty right? Ill wait to see how the trial goes before labelling him guilty

From what ive read there is allegations and some evidence so if the evidence is there like the times claims he will do prison time

How do you feel about Michael Jackson and OJ?

Anyone reckon that Russell will get lawyered up after this or just disappear from the public eye completely?

In a way I can see why it is so hard to prosecute these sorts of cases, from what I've read so far they have one text message where he apologises after someone says "No means No" and there is the medical records, but is that enough? the records thing could be fobbed off as someone who had consensual sex and then was looking to frame him as he was in the public eye.

The other girls are recounting things that happened years ago with no evidence to back them up.

It isn't like the Greenwood case where there is actual video and audio footage of the abuse, and even then he managed to get off scot free.

I'm not disputing what they are saying at all, not for a second, just saying that I can see why it would be so difficult to deal with these cases so long after the event.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Bet he's ranting away. Wonder what his crowd is like now. 

Hopefully castrating him .. but presumably those that are still there despite the allegations are supporters of his and won’t see he’s done any wrong 

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Hopefully castrating him .. but presumably those that are still there despite the allegations are supporters of his and won’t see he’s done any wrong 

There are an awful lot of people having an evening out tonight, leaving their hard drives alone to be checked and their basements to be scanned for signs of life.

Â