January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

9 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I think we have 16 players who are top quality and cluld do pretty well in the Champs league. 

Emi cash konsa torres moreno

Mcginn luiz Kamara Ramsey

diaby watkins

Plus digne carlos mings Bailey buendia.

we need a few more top quality players to fill the squad out but it will be far harder to improve the first eleven

Yes we do. We need a GK, RB and CDM so we don't need to play Luiz and Cash something in the region of 50 games.

Obviously Watkins is significantly better than Duran but given Durans age I'm happy for the downgrade in hopes he can be a special player in the future. 

• Thanks 1

Mentioned on Talkshite likes of Arsenal might have made more signings but aware of Everton penalty and potentially City and Chelsea to come. Might be a dial back on transfers across the board. Just thankful we seem to be very well run and could see us in good stead for a long while

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

If we could never get David Villa to sign for Villa then France might have the next best thing. Warren Zaire Emery could be a great Unai signing 😝

People wanted a front pairing of Dean Ashton and David Villa

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

And Rashica……. And And And

It’s a never ending search for clicks.

Is it a never-ending search for clicks? FIND OUT BELOW

Spoiler

Assorted adverts for stuff in your specific demographic that may or may not be applicable

Clickbait article about how bad or good some celebrity that you might know is doing/looking

An advert for **** Temu

YES! Click here to find out why!

Edited by lexicon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Is it a never-ending search for clicks? FIND OUT BELOW

Hide contents

Assorted adverts for stuff in your specific demographic that may or may not be applicable

Clickbait article about how bad or good some celebrity that you might know is doing/looking

An advert for **** Temu

YES! Click here to find out why!

This suggests it is. Will I be persuaded to ‘Click here’ : no way if it really is informative tell me without the ubiquitous click.

2 hours ago, PerryBarrPet said:

This suggests it is. Will I be persuaded to ‘Click here’ : no way if it really is informative tell me without the ubiquitous click.

You'll never believe what happened when he clicked 'Click here'! 

10 UNEXPECTED reasons to 'click here'

What if I told that you clicking here was the best decision you'd ever make and possibly increase your passive income twelve-fold!? 

Edited by lexicon

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

You'll never believe what happened when he clicked 'Click here'! 

10 UNEXPECTED reasons to 'click here'

What if I told that you clicking here was the best decision you'd ever make and possibly increase your passive income twelve-fold!? 

Don’t just tell me that “clicking here will be (was) the best decision ……..” . Tell me what it actually is, why the need for a ‘click’ when you can just tell me straight? Or does each click produce for you a benefit - financial or otherwise? 

1 hour ago, Adman said:

I thought there was an obligation to buy him back if they go down?

I mean I haven’t seen the contract but I can’t see why either party would necessarily want that in there… you might be right but I think it’s mostly just speculation and that piece seems unlikely to me.

Edited by Adam2003

35 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Don’t just tell me that “clicking here will be (was) the best decision ……..” . Tell me what it actually is, why the need for a ‘click’ when you can just tell me straight? Or does each click produce for you a benefit - financial or otherwise? 

Adam eating the apple.....The serpent wants you to click.

successfully resisting temptation is one of lifes most rewarding feats.

I have tried not going to the villa, when we are not playing well....but failed miserably.

Back on topic

Can we afford any new players, with the Everton saga, to consider?.....This could spook quite a few of us.

Edited by TRO