Weekends Football 25/27 August

andykeenan

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

They're dangerous on the ball. Maddison usually had good games v us for Leicester, certainly at VP.

I certainly wouldn't fancy playing this Spurs after a hard Thursday euro away day that's for sure while they have a free week training so that's a dynamic that will tilt against us at various points this season.

Way to get at Spurs though is attack the space Porro leaves so Moreno and Ramsey being fully fit by the time we play them would be a big help.

Yeah, going forward they can be dangerous at times, but we score 3 against that defence. Bournemouth looked like they would score a couple just after half time. Semenyo tore them a new one for a while. Imagine what Diaby does.

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Wow that Everton starting eleven, so poor. Really does have that feeling of our relegation season. 

Massive game that one - the loser will have no points from three games and will already be looking like they're in serious trouble.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Massive game that one - the loser will have no points from three games and will already be looking like they're in serious trouble.

Hope it's the custard bowl nobbers :)

I wouldbt get carriwd away even gerrard won his first few games. I mean they have played twams at the right times. United slow starters, Bournemouth with huge injury list, brentford no toney 1st game.

Be interesting when they come up against better sides

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Took Awonyi out of my FPL team and put faith in Ollie ffs.

Of course he's scored and Forest are now up 2 - 0.

I have Shaw in my FPL but luckily he’s injured today 

• Like 1

Â