Midweek Football 14 /16 August

andykeenan

Utd won’t be challenging for the title not that I thought they would anyway  but delusional morons like Neville need to keep quiet and get their heads around it not happening for at least another 20 years.

Edited by gwi1890

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Antony + Mount - 150m lol

I don't understand how ten haag would want to sign Anthony after having already managed him at Ajax. He couldn't really think he was going to make the step up? he's a Brazilian Bertie Traore. 

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Utd won’t be challenging for the title not that I thought they would anyway  but delusional morons like Neville need to keep quiet and get their heads around it not happening for at least another 20 years.

20 years is a very long time in football. If Qatar take over, they'll be challenging again in 3 or 4, I'd imagine. Just need to sell their soul.

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I don't understand how ten haag would want to sign Anthony after having already managed him at Ajax. He couldn't really think he was going to make the step up? he's a Brazilian Bertie Traore. 

That's insulting to Bertie tbh. Even in the Eredivisie he only just about had a season as good as Bertie's first with us.

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Same for Mount, extremely dull player at Chelsea, by blow £60m and £300k/w on him? He ain’t winning many games.

Having Redknapp in a Liverpool kit and Micah Richards in a City kit taking penalties at Old Trafford at half time is everything wrong with football.

I'm not one to espouse the throwing of lighters, coins and bottles, but if I were a United fan I'd like to see someone sacked for it at the very least.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

20 years is a very long time in football. If Qatar take over, they'll be challenging again in 3 or 4, I'd imagine. Just need to sell their soul.

Been 11 years since the last already 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Wolves look really good. Better than us first game, anyway. 

United have been very poor, their midfield has been non existent in terms of defensive cover. Wolves have just ran straight though the middle of them, time after time 

Â