Midweek Football 14 /16 August

andykeenan

Marseille out on penalties in the Champions League against Panathinaikos.

Guendouzi with the costly miss. Marseille made that last minute switch of bringing on a keeper for penalties and all 5 went past him.

• Shocked 1

I wanted to watch Acuna play tonight but I really don't think I can bring myself to watch Man City. Not to mention listening to the commentators go on about how they're the greatest team ever, and Pep is magic and the sun shines out of his ar*e.

7 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I wanted to watch Acuna play tonight but I really don't think I can bring myself to watch Man City. Not to mention listening to the commentators go on about how they're the greatest team ever, and Pep is magic and the sun shines out of his ar*e.

I was just thinking the same thing, the TV is off and I’m not sure I can be arsed go watch Man City.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

City have been poor. It’s probably the fault of the schedule, the FA, or UEFA for not letting them play this in Manchester.

You also missed out the fact that Pep is working to a very strict budget. His threadbare squad is doing its best to cope with the fixture pileup.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

You also missed out the fact that Pep is working to a very strict budget. His threadbare squad is doing its best to cope with the fixture pileup.

Proof as Cole Palmer starts, he’s HAVING to play the kids.

• Haha 1

Â