Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Zaniolo done some really nice stuff so far, he's not 100% up to speed so it's good he's getting a full 90 (hopefully). Scored, set up some golden chances for team mates that have **** them up. Latest being a very tasty backheeled through ball.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Zaniolo done some really nice stuff so far, he's not 100% up to speed so it's good he's getting a full 90 (hopefully). Scored, set up some golden chances for team mates that have **** them up. Latest being a very tasty backheeled through ball.

scored?, the score thingy says Frattesi scored both of them?

Yep, heard commentator wrong I joined end of first half, they were saying something else and said Frattesi then Zaniolo. He's gone off now, which is a shame but he had a good run out. Made 3 great chances first 20 mins of second half, one a first touch center from a long cross that was beamed at him and another a gorgeous backheeled through ball.

57 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Fished a stick out the stock of kindling from under our firepit. Been staring at it for ages from all sorts of angles, can't see any football at all. 

Does it need to be from a particular type of tree? 

Brilliant 👏 🤣🤣

On 10/09/2023 at 15:11, Delphinho123 said:

I just love the fact he tucks his shirt into his shorts. He needs to start for that alone. 

Just needs black boots to complete the look. He already has the 90's hair style!

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, romavillan said:

VPN, free trial of TVMUCHO maybe? with VPN it's on RAI. chuck me a pm and I can video chat you and you can watch my tv from my phone 😉

I would love a RomaVillan watching party some time, we could do our hair up and have loads of wine! 😆 

• Haha 1

Good highlights, he made an impact with some nice passes and the odd shot. Looks strong and has a decent turn of pace, not Diaby quick, but enough that combined with some tricky footwork he can get in behind. That will have done him some good fitness wise too. 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Don't see his assist in the video

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

So did he get an assist or not then? It's criminal that ball at 0:58 didn't result in one.

Not sure if the video was since updated but his back heeled through ball for the goal is in that video now.  Gorgeous assist it was too. 

Edit: or not, they showed it twice even though it wasn't a goal 🫣

Edited by MrBlack

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Not sure if the video was since updated but his back heeled through ball for the goal is in that video now.  Gorgeous assist it was too. 

Backheel in the video was saved by the keeper

• Thanks 1

Â