Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

12 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Different competition though,  wtf has UCL qualifying got to do with the conference league qualifying.

Uefa making things up as they go along.

so do Refs

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Do we know for sure that he was fit to play last night (ignoring the fact that he wasn't eligible).

I guess even if he is not injured,  he won't be match fit enough to start against Burnley

He was in training pics day before

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Do we know for sure that he was fit to play last night (ignoring the fact that he wasn't eligible).

I guess even if he is not injured,  he won't be match fit enough to start against Burnley

Unai said he was fit and training for that reason. 

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

I think even if he’s fully fit Unai would likely ease him into an attack that’s scored 9 goals this week.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Yes. He couldn’t play yesterday because of stupid UEFA rules. Unai said he was ready for Hibs 

Weirdly, there seems to be no cup tie rule anymore… so I’m baffled! 😂 it looks like they removed the cup tied rule for European competitions:

Here are the relevant extracts from the UEFA Europa Conference League regulations:

46.01: As of the knockout round play-offs, a club may register a maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the current competition. Such registration must be completed by 2 February 2023 (24.00CET) at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended. 

46.02: Any or all of the players from the above quota of three may have been fielded for another club in the qualifying phase, play-offs or group stage of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League or UEFA Europa Conference League.

Ah, I think I get it now, I think we signed him too late to be included in the List of Players that has to be submitted for the Play Off stages. But we can add him to the list on 4th Sept so then he can play in any stage after the play offs? I think…

List A has to be submitted online by the following fixed deadlines:

7 July 2023 (24.00CET) for all matches in the first qualifying round;

21 July 2023 (24.00CET) for all matches in the second qualifying round;

4 August 2023 (24.00CET) for all matches in the third qualifying round;

18 August 2023 (24.00CET) for all matches in the play-offs;

4 September 2023 (24.00CET) for all further matches from the first match in the group stage up to and including the final.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lexicon said:

All we know is that they have incredibly damp sheets 

I just get a bit sweaty on these warm summer nights, alright! 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

Â