Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Right I'll just leave this post here, ready to edit it with a link to the official announcement when it comes, amd claim to be first. 

#TheStagMan #ITK

If not, ill just update it to "He's not coming chaps"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Is he locked up in Julie's basement with the skeleton of Dale Stephens or something?

Once she’s had her evil way he’ll be announced but probably too knackered to play for a month.

3 hours ago, Rolta said:

The reactions on here? The same as it ever was. 

I saw a tweet a couple of days ago from a fan... it was after the rumour of a failed medical for Zaniolo and it said something like "Welcome to another day in Villa's shambolic transfer window"

I nearly signed up just to reply! This is probably our greatest transfer window - Tielemens, Diaby and Torres!

I think it shows you will never please everyone. These fans will be the ones that turn on Emery and the owners in due course because we aren't Man City. 

The deal will be publicised and when it finally is we'll be falling over ourselves to opine at, "that's Monchi for you, right there". He'll have played a blinder somewhere, we just do not know it yet.

Edited by peterw

1 minute ago, peterw said:

The deal will be publicised and when it finally is we'll be falling over ourselves to opine at, "that's Monchi for you, right there". He'll have played a blinder somewhere, we just do not know it yet.

Cheisa will be stood next to him holding up the shirt as well.

Well played indeed Sir Monchi.

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Cheisa will be stood next to him holding up the shirt as well.

Well played indeed Sir Monchi.

Nah, it will be the still beating heart of anyone who crossed him in getting the deal done, with blood dripping down the sides of his mouth.

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I saw a tweet a couple of days ago from a fan... it was after the rumour of a failed medical for Zaniolo and it said something like "Welcome to another day in Villa's shambolic transfer window"

I nearly signed up just to reply! This is probably our greatest transfer window - Tielemens, Diaby and Torres!

I think it shows you will never please everyone. These fans will be the ones that turn on Emery and the owners in due course because we aren't Man City. 

Yeah, have seen other comments like this. It's really weird. Tielemens, Diaby, Torres and Zaniolo is a very very good transfer window, and we're not even finished yet. Zaniolo especially is the kind of player I never thought we'd have been able to sign.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

it said something like "Welcome to another day in Villa's shambolic transfer window"

Reported, no posting on poster ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yeah, have seen other comments like this. It's really weird. Tielemens, Diaby, Torres and Zaniolo is a very very good transfer window, and we're not even finished yet. Zaniolo especially is the kind of player I never thought we'd have been able to sign.

What, crocked? 😅

26 minutes ago, Xela said:

It's ridiculous isn't it? Villa (and other clubs) will go about their transfer business as they see fit, in a timeframe of their choosing, paying absolutely no interest in what the baying mob on Twitter/Facebook/Elsewhere are saying. They will not (and should not) give a running commentary on what is happening, no matter how much we would like them to. 

We have been going about our business quietly and professionally and have signed some excellent players, the sort that should take us to the next level, at excellent (dare I say bargain) prices. Meanwhile a bunch of melts on the Internet are losing their shit because some nobody with a Twitter (I refuse to call it X) account has made up some bullshit rumour because that is the only satisfaction they get in their sad little lives. 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2

Â